Re: [DML] HOT START HELL -- Nothing Works!

Re: [DML] HOT START HELL -- Nothing Works!

In a message dated 4/7/02 10:22:45 AM Pacific Standard Time, Soma576@xxxx
writes:

<< Hello all thanks for all your great help over these last couple months with
> my New DeLorean. After replacing the Fuel Pump, Fuel Filter, Cleaning the
> tank, and now replacing the fuel accumulator my D STILL will not start
after
> I drive it for > 15min and try to start it again >15min. The Cold Start
> Valve trick does seem to work but I really need a permanent solution. I am
> ALL out of ideas. Does anyone have a suggestions at this point?

Jason, Raise the control plunger a 1/4 turn to the right to enrich the
system. Then check the pressure on the system. It may be holding the control
plunger down. If it doesn't rise, then no gas will go to the injectors. The
control pressure regulator may be bad. That's why I would do a system
pressure check. Be sure also to look for any vacuum leaks.
John
http://www.specialtauto.com/fuelsystems.shtml