Re: Memphis Delorean Show

 I was talking with Ken the other day and he was telling me the events at
the Memphis Delorean Car Show are filling up fast. He was also telling me
some pretty interesting facts about the show so far. He said that quite a few
people who already have hotel reservations have NOT registered for the show
yet, and on the opposite side, many of the people who are already registered
for the events do not show up on his hotel listings...... very interesting
indeed. Having a hotel reservation does NOT automatically guarantee you of
being able to attend all the show events, only registering for the show gets
you into the events. Ken has limits which are set by the Memphis Fire
Marshal, as to the number of people who will be allowed into some of these
events. If you have a hotel room reserved and are planning on attend the
show, I'd recommend getting your registration sent in pretty quickly.

Only 66 days left to the BIG event !!!! --- www.deloreancarshow.com ---

Ken also reminded me that as of May 1st, anyone who registers after that
time incurs a $5 late fee and also no longer gets a FREE event Tee Shirt
(worth $8) or a FREE event Delorean Lapel Pin. That amounts to about $15 per
person.

This kinda sounds like a commercial for Ken's Memphis Delorean Car Show,
and I guess that's what it ended up turning into, so great - sign up NOW !!!!!

Marty