Female needs room for Memphis

OK guys this is for the female portion of the DML
although I am sure you all want to help out LOL

I have a friend in Phoenix area (Female) that wants to come to the show.
She is looking for someone to share a room with and cut her costs.
Also if someone needs a ride partner she may be interested (OK guys you can
volunteer for this one) depending if she can get the time off of work other
than that she was going to fly.
Also she needs a driving partner
Yes she's cute

Not the french judge though

Anyone interested please e-mail privately <A HREF="mailto:marre387";>marre387</A>