CV BOOT change

Like people have told me it is a snap job to change the boots.
Remove the bolts the hold the shaft on THe shaft will drop right down.
just remove the bearing cover by tapping it out it should just pop
out.
Remove the lock ring that holds the bearing to the shaft and slide
right out.
Clean slide the new boots on and repack bearing.
Put your keeper right on and your done cover bolts.
I have a few pics on the misc. file.
The only thing that I did not get is the torque values to the bolts
on the shaft.
Is this important.
I also put some anti sieze compound.
Anyone know the torque?

The boots I got from local vender BAP imports for 9.99 each.

Good luck HUgo Vin#2800