Re: [DML] random comment

So I have had my delorean for about 7 months now, all through a cold rainy winter in Oregon with all sorts of frost building up on car windows and such.. After the car warms up a bit, the rear window is instantly defrosted/defogged by the engine heat. So why do we even need a rear defrost anyway!?! I've never even tried to turn mine on, its unecesary.

Adam