Re: [DML] Major interior lights problem and electrical woes...

Re: [DML] Major interior lights problem and electrical woes...

All your cars are better than mine on this subject.

When I first got my car all the lights worked fine, then I had a problem with the courtesies fuse popping.. Never found out why either..

Then my battery was draining while car was shutdown, discovered that the passenger side courtesies switch was actually pushed too far into the side of the dash where it attaches so the door lights were constantly on!

So now, even with the courtesies fuse in (it doesnt pop anymore, but i usually leave it out) my interior lights dont work and when i flip them to turn on, my door ajar light comes on instead..

Also my door lights dont come on anymore for either door...

And just last week I discover that my left front turn signal bulb pops all the time. I replace the bulb, it works fine for a day or so, but eventually the bulb is blown! I am going to check my 3 big diodes that are related to the courtesies.. are these diodes linked to anything else? I assume they are, possibly the turn signals??

Crap. Adam. 16683 delorean of doom