Need Some Club Advice

Hello List - This request may be a little of the beaten path, but we
need some help up here in the Northwest. Some of you may have caught
on that I am an officer with the Pacific Northwest DeLorean Club,
based in the Seattle area. As a club, we are struggling with
attendance at most of our functions, and we just can't figure out
why. We offer tech sessions during the year, long drives, brunches,
picnics, parties, and 3-day weekends at beautiful locations. We also
support several large parades, and organized car shows. The big
Question - How do we get more people to show up and have fun with
our "core" group? Is it just our club, or do others have a similar
problem? Last year, we even bought brunch for all who showed up at
the Embassy Suites for a wonderful Sunday Brunch. Seven or eight
cars showed up, out of over a hundred cars in the club! If anybody
out there has any experiences with this phenomenon, and has found the
answers ... please let me know! It may benefit other clubs who have
representatives on the List. Thank you so much for your thoughts and
ideas.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
VP - PNDC
Winged1