Re: [DML] Re: radiator fan removal & replacement

Re: [DML] Re: radiator fan removal & replacement

The only adjustment for aligning the front suspension of the DeLorean is
toe-in. The sway bar does hold the caster adjustment but there is only one
way to secure the sway bar and there is no adjusting capability built into
it. In other words you can remove the front sway bar mounts and re-install
them without affecting alignment. Just be sure to install the rubber bushing
the same way as they were with the sway bar offset towards the front of the
car. I would suggest heating the bolts with a propane torch prior to
removing them as they were installed using green locktight and the heat will
soften that. Otherwise you could have a problem with the threads in the
captive nuts in the frame.

Bruce Benson