Re: [DML] Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

Re: [DML] Millennium: The DeLorean Motor Company Concours

:

<< Unlike the other classes of judging being done at the DeLorean Car Show,
the
concours judging is based on how closely the car adheres to the engineers
and designers originally intended specifications. >>

Well said Marc.
I would like the judges to list their credentials and their specific training
on what exactly adheres to the engineers & designers blah, blah, blah.
Marc and I both know of an original 1983 owner and his exceptional concourse
condition car. The judges didn't convey the confidence in their judging
ability and specifically their knowledge of what was in a 1983 in a specific
VIN range. This has caused me to be apprehensive bringing a 1983 Concourse
car to a concourse event.
Best Wishes,
Michael