Door CATCH adjustment procedure

I need a door strike adjustment procedure. Does this involve bending
the DOORS? My driver's door bangs the aluminum receiver into the
catch post (sorry for the incorrect part names) and has worn a groove
into it. It also requires quite a bit of OOMPH to get it to shut.

The tops of the door are level with the t-bar and things seem to
align about right for the most part, otherwise.

There is some guy selling PJ Grady's "door adjustment procedure" on
eBay right now. This is really the torsion bar adjustment
procedure...

PJ Grady was kind enough to send that to me for free when I bought
door pistons...

Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some pointers.

-Steve #3302