Re: Chicago St. Pat's Day Parade March 16

Re: Chicago St. Pat's Day Parade March 16

March 16th - ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARADE

The Delorean Midwest Connection club will be attending the Chicago
St. Pat's Day Parade this Saturday, March 16, in downtown Chicago, IL.
The Parade begins at 12 noon, but participants are required to be in
their staging area by 9:30 AM, however you may want to get there a
little earlier since the President of the United States announced this
morning that he will be attending the parade as well.

Rumor has it that George W. Bush is attending the parade to see the
infamous Texas Monster Delorean, D REX in person. Yes, that's right,
D REX will be attending it's first parade. If you have not seen it in
person yet, this is a great time to come see it. We will be in the
staging area for several hours before we get moving in the parade, so
there will be more than enough time for people to check it out.

Call Guy Avelon after 6PM at 847-487-0203 for instructions to where we
will meet on Saturday. Guy will not be able to attend, so if you want
to meet up in the western suburbs and caravan down with D REX, give me
a call (leave a message) and I will get back to you, 708-447-1550.

So far we are expecting at least 4 - 5 cars, including club members
Bryan, Tamir, Eric and Marni, my brother and myself. Our staging area
number is 118, which is just a ballpark reference number, since we are
actually in front of 117 and behind 120. 119 is a marching unit.

If you cannot make it out, be sure to watch (or tape) the parade on
WGN CH9 Chicago for 2 hours (which is a nation wide, cable broadcast)
or on WLS CH7 Chicago, with 1 1/2 hour coverage. We hope to be past
the reviewing stand this year before the TV coverage is over.

Weather forecast is for mostly sunny skys, with mid 40's expected.
Sounds like a great day for the parade.

See you there.
Rich W.