Re: [DML] Trailing Arm and a heart attack

Re: [DML] Trailing Arm and a heart attack

Shain, I had a similar situation with the Pivot bolt on the standard
transmission. I found no apparent damage and replaced it with the up grade
and have had no trouble in the past 5 years. As for the TAB, that goes to
show you and the group the standard 10.9 grade bolt isn't as bad as a lot of
people let on to be after all, it takes the abuse and keeps on going. My 10.9
were bent and loose as I thought they would be but not broken so I replaced
them with the 12.9 up grade and the rear end feels much tighter. I would
defiantly check for any damage, but soft metal rubbing on soft metal may not
have done as much as you thought. Just depends on time.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/bodyparts.shtml