           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
           From: "dsscid" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Dave Sontos" <dsontos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dmcburn75" <dmcburn75@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "dmc812001" <dmc812001@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: hugo mederos <miami5606@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Willie Mack" <wmack@xxxxxx>
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: jwit6@xxxxxx
           From: Christian Williams <delorean@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "tmpintnl" <tobyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: DHughes030@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "jtrealtywebspannet" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "David Swingle" <dswingle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Darryl Tinnerstet" <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "S CAGLE" <sharkywtrs@xxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     24. Re: Trailing Arm and a heart attack
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     25. Re: Gray vinyl Die
           From: "Flash" <flash66@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 17:58:29 EST
   From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
Subject: PJ Grady Steering Column Bushing

PJ Grady installed their New Bushing in my former 1981. No more noises, just
peaceful engine revs from behind.

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack

Message: 2
   Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 22:33:40 -0000
   From: "dsscid" <shain@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Trailing Arm and a heart attack

Hello,

Today i was trying to spend some time and check my ground wires on ym
car to see if any were loose.  When i was going to remove the
passenger side trailing arm cover i notcied that someone else had
already been in there (by the 2 broken bolts in the rivnuts).  When i
had the panel off i notcied that someone beat me to cleaning up the
ground there,  but had removed my trailing arm bolt.  When they did
was replace it with a threaded stud, and i also have 6 washers on the
outside with a nut on the end.  So i really have no bolt i guess,
just a nut. All my drawings and pictures show a bolt.  I can't
believe i have been driving around with it like this the whole time.
So now i have to go order some bolts and go through the process of
removing the rear suspension to replace the bolts.  I now have
something to do on my vacaction now.

- Shain

Message: 3