Re: [DML] Re: Not so hot start problem

In a message dated 3/11/02 3:33:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jtrealty@xxxx writes:

> What do you mean by "adjusting the idle screws"? The 3 brass screws
> are supposed to be lightly closed period

David, I am talking about the idle mixture screw on the air flow sensor arm.
Walt, I'm certain that the recent adjustment resulted in the unmasking of
this concern because I set the screw right a few months ago and found that it
did it then too but I put it back rich so I could address other issues. And
I think you're right about the cold start injector not operating when it
should. Now, what about this business about it not "hunting" for idle after
started cold? How does this figure in? What is it symptomatic of, not
slightly over rich on cold start?

Thanks, Don VIN 6860