Idler pully bearings

Group, Here is some info i found on the web about EMQ bearings.
John Hervey
Ningbo Ninghuan Twincam Bearing Co.,Ltd. is an enterprise which is
specialized in producing miniature bearings, small deep groove ball
bearings, water pump integrated bearings for automobiles, automobile
bearings, rolling mill bearings and other types of bearings with high
technology, named as Ningbo Miniature Bearing Factory before. The
miniature bearings are the bore diameter ranging from 3 to 12mm
(Metric series) or 1/8" to 1/2" (Inch Series). Our company pocesses
modern equipment and advanced technology. Our products are high
precision, long life and steadily reliability with strict quality
control system according to the standard ISO9000.

Recently, we has been developed a new series of NII bearings which
are conformed to the EMQ electric motor's quality standard and could
be running in higher speed, more load and lower noise. The water pump
integrated bearings for automobiles include the structure of double
row balls, single row balls and single row rollers and as well
asangular contact. The fatigue life of the water pump integrated
bearings on rack testing rig which is specially designed for them
reached more than 2000 hours and fitted on automobiles, which ran 150
thousands kilometers, the products were still in good condition
(measured by USA users). Our products sell well in domestic markets
and other countries such as USA, West-Europe, East & South Asia, etc
This tells a little more about bearings.
John