Idler Pully Bearings

Group, I finally got around to getting the High grade Idler pully
bearings which won't wear out as fast. These are the ones used in
special application alternators and other things. We call them Blue
Seal,EMQ. The normal Black seal we have talked about several times
wearing out to fast. Well try these. Walt, I'm sure can appreciate
them. They are on the front page of the web site.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/