Re: [DML] DeLorean Decals

Hi Scott and Group,
You might remember Scott Soenksen from Florida did this to his car awhile back. That
car now belongs to my Dad, but Scott gave me a picture of his work...it's on my website
at the following address:

http://www.geocities.com/delorean-12/scott26.jpg

He also tried just "DMC" which can be seen here:

http://www.geocities.com/delorean-12/newdpix7.jpg

I have to apologize for that last one...what a horrible picture of me! (haha) We ended
up having to remove the DMC after a short while, because the material got chipped and
torn in a few spots.
Just thought those pics might help in making your decision.
Cheers,
Josh
VIN 5102
VIN 15964