Re: Open doors?

Same reason why rodders leave their hoods open (or take the hood
off) to show off what's under it. With a Delorean it's showing it
off at what it can do. Lambo, Bricklin, etc.. owners do it with
their cars too.

Hell when my car was in peices and the only thing left on the car
were the doors...I opened them up...showed them off to my neighbors
and passer bys ;)

Steve

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Joe Thome" <joethome@xxxx> wrote:
> Les,
>
> You bring up good point on why leave a DeLorean's doors open for
no apparent reason.