Re: trailing arm information and other potential failures

Re: trailing arm information and other potential failures

James - The best way to get the full story on most technical issues
with the DeLorean, including the trailing arm bolt issue, is to go to
the technical library at http://www.dmcnews.com/techmain.htm and click
on the desired subject. I wrote a series of pieces on the trailing
arm bolts in the section entitled "Trailing Arm Bolt - Engineering"
within the "Suspension and Steering" section. As you will see, there
is a great deal of information available through this area. If you
read these articles, and still have specific questions, you can post
them to the List, or email me or one of the experts that frequent the
List. I hope that this helps.

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "James LaLonde" <krfds@xxxx> wrote:
> i hear much talk of this trailing arm bolt problem, can someone give
me an overview of this...