trailing arm information and other potential failures

trailing arm information and other potential failures

i hear much talk of this trailing arm bolt problem, can someone give me an
overview of this... how to check it and repair if needed. i looked at the
diagrams at houston's site but.... i'd like some more info.
is there anything that i should check to make sure she's running and
performing well?

does anyone have a carfax account that could run the vin for me. i'd like to
see what mileage it reports... my spedometer hs been broken since i bought
the car..... so the odemeter is probably far far off./
please email off list if you can help me!

thanks!
james lalonde 001697