Re: [DML] too cool cooling, stuck thermostat?!

Casey,

>From your description it sounds as if your cooling system is operating
normally.

Water pump thermostats have a very low failure rate. Replacements are
available from us and most of the other "D" suppliers for $18.50 with next
day delivery service available.

DMC Joe
DeLorean Help dmchelp@xxxx
www.dmc.tv
http://shopping.oraclesmallbusiness.com/dsvstore

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. C. Cameron Putsch" <putsch.1@xxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 12:28 PM
Subject: [DML] too cool cooling, stuck thermostat?!

> It seems as though I may have a stuck open thermostat. Durring these
colder months my water temp never goes above that 160 degree mark between
zero and 220 degrees. And in the summer it bearly goes above it and stays
around 170 or 180 max. It doesn't take too long to warm up to that point,
but I think it takes longer than it should. I could stand to put in a new
thermostat anyway and wondered if any of you know what car I can say it is
out of so I can hopefully get one locally like at autozone or something.