Re: [DML] Stock DeLorean air box; Volvo 760 GLE

Re: [DML] Stock DeLorean air box; Volvo 760 GLE

Michael, I have seen the air box on several Volvo' 760's and it seems to be
smaller inlet than what the stock Delorean is now. I don't mean the diameter
of the opening air flow meter but the size and restriction of the air going
in through the plastic.. It looks like a smaller volume of air flow.
John hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/