Torsion Bar Question

Hello there,

I posted a message a while ago about what to do about a faulty torsion bar on the driver side door. I was wondering if you can't twist the bar itself, while one end is in the hinge, to take out the bend and put it back into the hinge. Of course I have not tried it or attempt to do it, I was just wondering if that sort of technique is possible?
Thanks.
Aaron Peterson
car#7126

Take Pride In Yourself!