DeLorean Car Show Registration Update

Hi

I have recieved a number of e-mails from people that believe the show is
already sold out. While that is wishful thinking it has not sold out yet,
although it is getting close.
All events are still open and hotel rooms are still available. The Saturday
evening event is the one that is tight. I believe the rest of the events
will be fine and will remain open probably to the May 1st deadline.

Friday is when John and George Crane will be speaking and that has plenty of
room. they gave me the other section of the hall so its no problem at this
point,

There are still rooms at the Raddison (about 20 It think) and they told me I
can have 10 more although that won't make a huge difference. (200 rooms
total)
1-800-333-3333 Raddison
{FYI Cincinnati used 71 rooms and Cleveland used 120 rooms} You won't want
to miss Memphis.

The show will be full when the rooms are gone.

Over 100 of you have event registered so far for the events and with the
names on the Hotel list I am anticipating being at about 350 people so far
for most of the events.

We are doing all we can to accommodate everyone that wants to come but it is
filling up rapidly. Guess a lot of you had a New Years Resolution to
register because I got blasted last week with reservations (thank you).

There are over 25 people coming from Europe or other countries including Rob
Lamrock who put on that great show in Ireland this past year.

One note

The Show is based on our Deloreans but we have added the Theme of Music to
the show. This time there are a variety of live entertainment for your
enjoyment throughout the day Saturday. If you enjoy Music in addition to the
cars you will not want to miss this show. The music covers from the 20's to
present day.

A lot has gone into Graceland and the people there have been great. We are
working to accommodate as many of you as possible and again I do not see any
capacity problems at this time with any event but the Saturday Graceland
event based on the early distribution of registrations so far.

While Graceland (Heartbreak) has no Hotel rooms available it has come to my
attention that there has been cancellations and a room or two has been added
now and then because of other tours cancelling rooms or people with multiple
rooms cutting back ( We now have all but 20 rooms in the Hotel). Its a hit or
miss and I am not tracking that. So good luck.

Again thank you for your interest in the show we are working hard to make
this the best show it can be.

If you haven't registered for a hotel room and wish to come please do so.
1-800-333-3333 Raddison

Thanks

Ken