black leather stats.

Hi group,
I'm currently looking for a 5 speed DeLorean with black leather, year
doesn't matter. Having followed all the for sale ads for the past few
months, I've noticed an unusual (and annoying for me!) trend, that
there are very few 5 speeds for sale with black leather out there! I
did a few calculations, and here's what I came up with:

(NOTE: BM=Black, Manual; BA=Black, Automatic; GM=Gray, Manual;
GA=Gray, Automatic).

According to the DMC production chronology at:
http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/img/news/n_vinmix.jpg

the breakdown for total production was:

BM: 36% BA: 21% GM: 34% GA: 8.2%

>From a survey done of D's for sale @ dmcnews.com, I got:

BM: 19.2% BA: 17.5% GM: 47.3% GA: 15.7%

It seems people who own black leather 5 speed examples tend to keep
them, while people who own gray leather 5 speed examples tend to sell
them!
Also, the black leather 5 speeds are generally more expensive than
their gray leather counterparts. In fact I wish it was a gray leather
example I was looking for, as there are some very good deals on offer
at the moment, i.e. cars in very good condition, with updates done,
for about $12,000.
Is it that black leather is the preferred option? Was there ever a
poll done on this? Personally I think the black leather is far nicer
looking than the gray leather...
And finally, if anyone knows of a 5 speed (black leather) for sale on
or near the East Coast, please let me know.
There were 3477 of them built, someone must know where they went!
Thanks,
John.
PS Happy Birthday John DeLorean.