Ohio DeLorean Get Together

The DeLorean Club of Ohio will hold its Annual Party / Meeting January
19 at Mohican

Ohio's Mohican Resort & Conference Center is located one of the most
scenic spots in the state. Centrally located near Interstate 71 and
route 97, Mohican is convenient for everyone. Rooms and food are
reasonably priced.

Driving directions:From Interstate 71
1. Take exit 165, State Route 97 East through Bellville and Butler.
2. At the stoplight in Butler continue straight on 97 another 6 miles to

McCurdy Road.
3. Turn left. Take McCurdy two miles to Goon Road.
4. Turn right on Goon Road and go 1/4 mile.
5. Turn left into our driveway, going 1 1/2 miles to the resort.

We will have lunch at noon in Bromfield's Dining Room, with our meeting
to follow.

Please RSVP to Patti or Mike Substelny at 216.321.5024 by Friday January
11, 2002. Because this is a winter event, it is important that you let
us know if you are coming. In the event of a weather related
cancellation (it's happened before!), we will notify those who RSVPed as
quickly as possible.

If you plan to reserve a room at the lodge call 1-800-AT-A-PARK or go to
www.mohicanresort.com for room reservations.

MEETING ADGENDA:
- Election of officers
- Plan 2002 events.
- Discuss DeLorean Car Show 2002 in Memphis, TN. (Bring your checkbook
for early registration).
- Dues Payment
- John Z. DeLorean's belated birthday card.
- Assorted movies and entertainment
- Holiday party!

For Maple syrup fans, nearby Malabar Farm happens to be holding its
annual Backyard Maple Production Workshop on January 19 from 10:00 AM to
noon. Some of us may check it out before lunch, but try not to spoil
your appetite. Note that Malabar Farm's "Big House" will not hold tours
in January due to a major HVAC renovation project.

- Mike Substelny