URL request

Hi list,
Just wondering if anyone can help me find a URL since my address book has been wiped on my PC. A while back I found a webpage about the modification for the A/C unit lights. I can't find the site on the webring. Does anyone have the address to hand? The page featured the following text:
PROTECT YOUR A/C CONTROL PANEL BEZEL!!!

This modification will make it so your A/C panel lights do not stay on all the time. Once installed your panel lights will illuminate only when you turn on your headlights. I have made this change in both my DeLorean's and have sold many wire set ups to list members. There are no more of these plastic A/C bezels available. Don't let un-needed bulb heat melt yours before it's time...etc....etc.
Any help would be great,
Thanks,
Phil Peters