RE: [DML] Need advice on adjusting headlights...

RE: [DML] Need advice on adjusting headlights...

I don't like to be "picky" but the "chromed bracket" is actually thin
stainless steel, and as such responds well to a quick polish.
If it were chrome, you would have to be careful polishing it up, as you
could go through the plating.

Chris Parnham (Chrome plater). DOC UK