Re: Seal Problems

Check all of the openings in the foward bulkhead (firewall). My guess
is that some of the openings aren't sealed properly causing the
leaves, grass, and cold air to come in. If there are large openings it
is very possible when landscapers use leaf blowers to blow leaves and
grass and they blow under the car they are forcing the leaves and
grass into it. Seals age or maybe they were never correctly installed
and are no longer sealing the openings. This would also explain the
car being "dusty" inside. You could try parking the car further from
where they cut the grass and blow leaves like in the middle of the
lot? Inspect under the car paying attention to the radiator area for
leaves blocking the radiater and cooling fans.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Palatinus, Joe" <jopalatinus@xxxx> wrote:
> I leave my car outside all he time, and since I have been at college
for a