Re: Seal Problems

Off hand, I would check 2 places. One of these being the inner
door seal. Make sure that on the bottom of the seal, the rubber is
correctly in place, and is properly seated.

On the passenger side, check the seal on the front where the
A/C hoses enter in to go to the condenser. There could be a
considerable gap there allowing all sorts of leaves and debries
in. It is posible that dust could be entering in via the fresh air duct
below the windshield. But if there is a large enough gap where
the hoses come in, I imagine that entering dust could also shoot
up into the recyled air intake inside as well.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

<SNIP>