Re: [DML] Voice Modules for the Delorean

Re: [DML] Voice Modules for the Delorean

Dear Wayne,
The Autotalk Module that I mentioned is from a 1989 ad in
Delorean World. The company or person that was selling it may not be
at the address in the ad, but good luck.
The address is; Autotalk, 447 Lambert Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94306,
phone number was 415/325-7074. The price in the ad is $249.95 plus
$5.00 for shipping. Remember this is a 1989 ad.
Gary Masie