Re: [DML] RE: weather seals, AND DOOR ALIGNMENT HELP

Re: [DML] RE: weather seals, AND DOOR ALIGNMENT HELP

nathan,
i would try... and know it is a lot of boring work for such small reward
but... remove your weather seals and see if the doors shuts then.
the colder weather would stiffen up the seals and cause them to push the
door out of alignment... that's what is was with mine anyway.
my car has no seals on it until i get some adhesive but it's almost
winter... which means she's garages and being constantly worked on soon...
so i'm not concerned right now.

tip for you and everyone. try using silicate caulk around the door jam
itself, NOT on the seals but just below the inner seal... help mine from
leaking at all... even with NO outer seal. the headliner acted as a wick and
just sucked in water. but now it's fine.

hope i could help,
james lalonde