Re: [DML] Meeting a fellow D Driver.

i have been waiting for something like that to happen to me.
you know, i have never seen a delorean 'in the wild'... save mine of course.
never... not once.....
in fact i've only seen two ever... mine and another that i considered
buying.

that happened in my father's nissan 300zx... another cult car... (though not
quite as 'cult' as... well .... us), but it's neat.
i just know that if i saw another delorean on the road we'd both pull over
just to talk. very exclusive club, i'm glad to be a part of.
with my luck i'll see another delorean when i'm driving my probe though...
and you know this guy is never going to believe i also have a delorean.

-james l.