RE: weather seals, AND DOOR ALIGNMENT HELP

RE: weather seals, AND DOOR ALIGNMENT HELP

hello all
james' problems is similar to one im having. ive only
had my delorean for a few months now. when i first got
it both doors where PERFECT. now that the weather has
dropped the driver door has become out of alignment
slightly. if you close it again and again both latches
will aventully catch but it seems the rear driver
latch is the one not wanting to catch all the time. i
wasnt sure if i need to ajust the tortion bar, my door
shocks, my latch pin or the adjustment inside the door
(if i understand it correctly) any hints or tips would
be greatly appriciated. i have the pj grady manuals
but they dont cover this for some reason (not that i
have found) perhaps there is a web tech section on
door adjustment someone could recommend.
reading back over james problem his sounds alot
worse than mine. my door is only slightly out, just
enough to make closing it securely a problem. i have
found if i close it and lock it at the same time it
stays shut yet still isnt closed completely. that cant
be good for the door.i appologize if this has been
covered numerous times. im fairly new to the list but
an learning very fast thanks to everyone. THANKS
many thanks ahead of time. have a great season and
best wishes to everyone. byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyeb
nathan galloway
boomkari@xxxx