Brake Lights

Put my D in winter storage today. I noticed my brake lights weren't
working correctly. When the headlights were on, both tail lamps
would come on. With the headlights off, & the brake pedal depressed,
neither of the right brake lights would come on, but the tail light
illuminated. On the left side, only the inner brake light would come
on. I have soldered stock tail light boards. Would this have anything
to do with the fact that I ran the car thru the car wash just before
putting it away & the boards could have gotten wet? When I get it
back out in the spring, I will get out the wiring diagram & a test
light & take the tail lights off & check what is getting power when.
I know the stock boards are known to do some strange things, but
has anyone ever had this happen?

John Yeoman