Re: Remote Starter

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, dmc12@xxxx wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a bit of a weird one!
>
> I have a remote starter which I installed in my DeLorean in the
> summer for no real practical purpose, just to show off really.

Dear James,
I trust that you have an automatic, because remote starters
shouldn't be used on manuals. Fan Zilla will cycle the fans on one at
a time after the A/C is engaged. This is the only item that I am
aware of that does what you want. It can be purchased from P.J.
Grady's and I believe some other vendors. It is a straight pull out 2
relays and plug in the 2 plugs from the device. The control unit then
slips in the open space of the relay compartment behind the passenger
seat.
Happy motoring,
Gary Masie