Re: DeLorean Car Show (Sunstar DeLorean)

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, kkoncelik@xxxx wrote:
> and if the Guy that has the Sunstar repair page wants to be the
judge its all
> yours.

I would LOVE to do that! This is a sure-fire event! My place in
Memphis is already reserved too, and i look forward to placing names
with faces. Although i have yet to purchase my D, i cannot be dragged
away from it. Let's make it happen! some possible catagories:

Best Paint: This could include plating in other colors as well. maybe
a seperate category for plated models!

Best customizing: fix up the car in any fashion, make it unique! get
another engine from another model, be creative!

Best Replication: Got a customized full-sized D? replicate the car in
miniature! For instance if Grady redid his green car in miniature
that would be pretty wild!

Concours: Well, i guess a "best box" would be the deciding factor!

If it is decided that there will be a miniature show, I will be
promoting it on my website along with helping design some ribbons and
possible other things!

Jeff Chabotte,
Webmaster, http://www.88-mph.com
Norwich, CT.