DeLorean Car Show (Sunstar DeLorean)

I have been quite amused on this list reading the great interest and the
involvement that the Sunstar DeLorean model has created.

Its only in a DeLorean community that we can have a web page dedicated to the
repairs and upgrades including photos and instructions of a $29 or so model
including personalized liscense plates.
Well I own two of them so I'm not far behind (although I like my model car
I'm keeping it concourse)

OK now to my point

I am adding a catagory for Modified Sunstar DeLoreans with first place prize
$50.00. There will be ribbons or a medal or something for a few other places
and if the Guy that has the Sunstar repair page wants to be the judge its all
yours.

It will cost $1.00 to enter at the show.

So if this sounds like a good idea we'll do it
If the responses are negative then I will not do it
So its up to you

Anyone want to create a Curtis model????

thanks

Ken
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLoreancarshow.com</A>