From: Dick Ryan [mailto:deloreanbiker@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 10:29 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Legend (Was: twin turbo)

<SNIP>

However, I disagree with the comments that running 6
lbs. of boost is risky in any way. I, and others,
have put many thousands of miles on the PRV engine
running anywhere from 6 to 7.5/8 lbs. of boost with no
apparent problems. I have personally put over 120,000
miles on twin turbo equipped engines and have had no
engine problems.

<SNIP>