From: jtrealty@xxxx [mailto:jtrealty@xxxx]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 11:10 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Legend (Was: twin turbo)
<SNIP>
BTW I think even $30,000 for #502 would be a good deal even if it
isn't running. In other Marques a prototype car especially an "early"
one commands big bucks. There are so few of the Legend cars that it
should help qualify it for a high amount if not now then maybe
sometime in the future. Don't forget besides the turbo set-up it is
the second car produced. That has to mean something! Now if it is a
<SNIP>