[DML] Re: twin turbo

While I was still very new to the DeLorean community, I read about
this promo engine in the DeLorean Gold Portfolio. At the same time
the list was having this exact same discussion. I made a post about
this engine Ed has was a second Legend engine, but it was corrected
by the moderator of that time that this is actually a non-operating
engine. And after carefull inspection of the pictures of 502 and the
promo one, it does indeed look strickly like a mockup.

Jim Reeve
MNDMC - Minnesota DeLorean Club
DMC-6960