Re: [DML] copyrights and trademarks...they're DIFFERENT!

Re: [DML] copyrights and trademarks...they're DIFFERENT!

[Moderator Note: Okay, one last post for closure, because I SERIOUSLY doubt that any business will respond to a message like this on a public forum. Henceforth no idle speculation on legal matters or hearsay about subscribers will go out on my watch. That means if Subscriber X posts a message, Subscriber Y cannot respond: "Sure, X says nice things on the list, but when I spoke to him in private he told me he steals from children and worships the Devil." If they didn't say it on the DML, they didn't say it at all. Kapiche? - Mike Substelny]

Reply:

To Mike Substelny Moderator:

I agree with this last post and your closing the topic, I am encouraging all remaining edition owners to contact DMC Houston and complane, demand refunds, etc.

I request that you allow or post to the list that the list will allow one last post from me out lining what the out-come is, when it occures. By this I mean if I receive a license from DMC Houston or If I do not. It seams to me only fair to both DMC Houston and my self that list members know what DMC houston finally decides to do.

I would suggest to the list that the copyright question regarding a DeLorean supplier is very much to to point of this list, what any supplier is doing is of great importance to all DeLorean owners. I also feel that when the moderators decide to close a thread, that it is important to bear in mind un decided issues that may effect list members. Remember that the Limited edition was basically for List members only, so
posting the out come of the copyright issue is important.

May I suggest that a moderator post something to the effect that a licensing out come will be allowed.

If and when DMC supplies the license as they have promised :

I can send any such posting to you for approval or what ever method you wish. I invision something along these lines:

DMC has/has not - provided an acceptable use license, I can/am now completing the and shipping the remaining Limited editions. If you are still waiting for your edition plaeas contact Ken Montgomery with your desired shipping address information. - Than You - Lee Seiler

Lee