New to list and New York Owners.

Hi all, My name is Danny. Im new to all the fun and exciting things
the DMC news list offers. I browsed the list a few years back but it
seemed pointless to just continuously get my hopes up of ever owning
a delorean. Well the time has come where I am God willing within one
year of purchasing a DeLorean. I live in Long Island, NY and I am
about 30min from PJ Grady. Are there any DeLorean Owners in the New
York/long island/Oyster bay area on this list? If so, give a yell. Id
love to talk with ya. Also, I went to look at a DeLorean for sale at
a classic car dealer about 20 min from me. Its an 83' 7,341miles.
Mechanically it looked ok, but then again I cant tell much by getting
a quick look at the engine(It was pretty cramped)Aside from the shot
heatliner and door struts, the interior was impecable. It seemed a
little high at 20k. many little things(windows A/C, fuel line and
like I said headliners, struts and some electrical need replacing).
So it seems the search continues. I am contimplating if I should stop
by PJ grady and see if they deal in DeLorean Sales? Does anyone have
info on this. Thanks all and hope to talk to ya soon.