Re: Starting Problems

This is a "shot in the dark", but you may want to look at the
electrical connections at the top of your fuel pump. This sounds
exactly like what was happening to my car last year, and the
connectors were found corroded, with intermittent contact. I had to
replace the pump, and the rubber boot that covers the pump. This is a
common area for corrosion because of the water that is dumped onto it
from the windshield cowl area, and the configuration of the cover
(two holes molded in for line penetrations).

Toby Peterson VIN 2248
Winged1

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Jason Pucci <jasonsdlo@xxxx> wrote:
<snip>
> I have been having some starting/engine firing problems. I know
that various things have been written in the past about different
causes, but any insights would be appreciated before the car heads
back to my mechanic.
<snip>