Sun Star Recalls?

Has anyone contact Sun Star to let them know that
their model has more recall worthy defective design
and parts than that of the real car? ;)

I'm just a bit dissapointed and I don't even own a
DMC-12 yet.

As soon as I got my model, the paint on the upper
front fascia flaked off (bought it from Exoticar). I
didn't even bother to do anything else. I sent it back
for an exchange.

I did notice the warper front fascia. What DMC were
these guys looking at anyway?

I have the BTTF version on order and after reading
some info and seeing pics on it, I'm wondering what
they have messed up on that one?

Geezz, and you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to make
an accurate model of a real car.

Guess I was wrong.

=====
Dan G.