[DML] Re: Broken Muffler Bracket.

Come next paycheck, I'll be ordering a new bracket. I was just
thinking about the welding as a temporary fix untill that time. for
now the strap is good enough.

In the end, the DeLorean really isn't all that of an expensive car to
own. Especially when you compare it to a regular car payment.
For an average car payment of $300-$350, I can sink that cash
back into my D. One month can get me an upgraded alternator,
In about 4 months, that could equal a completly new brake
system (master cylinder, brake booster, brake hoses & 4
refurbished calipers). Or a new suspension kit., A/C system,
etc...

And when you go by this formula, one month's "payment" could
pretty much fix just about anything that may pop up.

Just wanted to send out thanks to everyone who sent back
affordability and the "$20K" rule. DeLorean or a new car, you're
going to hit that same amount anyways, so you might as well
just go for the fun car!

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"