----- Original Message -----
From: Federico Ragni

Hello, Stian, I'm another DeLorean entusiast, but from Uruguay (south america, not be mistake with paraguay..).
Well, like an italian descendent, i like the italian cars very much.
The PRV was used in the Thema until the end of 1992, the '93 model was equiped with the Alfa V6 (2959 cm3).
The PRV engine was chosen because Lancia needed a large engine for exports markets because in Italy the 2000 up cm3 engines are very penalised with big taxes and the development of an engine for a small number of production models don't was a good inversion...
The PRV fitted in the Thema was the 2849 cm3 with 150 CV a 5000 rpm, and 23,4 mkp torque at 3500 rpm, with Bosch LH 2.2 Jetronic electronic fuel injection
Top speed of 205 Km/h, 0-100 in 8,4 s (factory specifications, model year 91-92).
Well, i hope that this information interest you.

Best wishes
Federico Ragni