From: dherv10@xxxx [mailto:dherv10@xxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2001 10:40 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Fuel Pump Glitch

Group. I had my first today. Had a call from a customer that was having
fuelling problems. Come to find out that the pump had to be primed before it
would pick up the gas. I have heard of a lot of things, but this was the
first. I'm checking with Bosch to see what might be the problem. Is this a
sign of the pump beginning to fail.
John hervey