Re: More Sunstar Model Woes...

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Jeff" <Gr8old1@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone, like most of you , i too ordered the Sunstar model
> actually a couple of them. I too have what i feel are defective
> doors. >

Hey this funny in a good way. We are working on fixs and
complaining about doors like the real ones. Maybe we can get someone
in the group to work on making small piston struts to keep the doors
up or maybe a crossover part we can use from another toy. I'll check
with a vendor tomorrow. How about John Hervey helping us get those
headlights up and running.
Just kidding everyone.

Ed Herrmann