New DeLorean 1:18 Model

Hello All

If some of you havent already checked, there is a brand new DeLorean
model out there that is finally bigger than the Corgi and BTTF
models! It is a brand new 9" model made by a company called
Sunstar. I first came across the new model in a catalog
called "Things You Never Knew Existed" for $40.
After telling a DeLorean friend about my findings, he told me that it
is for sale for $27 at www.diecastmuscle.com.
The model looks to be in great shape and both doors go up.
Not only is there the normal DMC, there is also the American Express
gold DeLorean (also $27) as well as a full BTTF 1:18 scale model for
$25.
I have also heard that it is for sale at DMC Houston and has been
spotted at Toys R' Us stores.
I thought I would post this message to inform others out there who
want a nice D model that is larger than the previous.
Hope this helps any of you out there!

Sincerely,
Emily Sweeney